Friday, June 12, 2009

I am back..with a bang :D





PAPERS ARE OVER.


Look at that sentence…it looks incomplete..Yes it surely does…

there should be an “Alhamdulillah” after it…

or may be “finally”

or may be “pheww”

or may be a “screaming me”

but it doesn’t matter..it’s a sentence I wanted to write from ages and ages ago…

or lets be honest…rather let me be honest..a sentence I wanted to write from about a month ago…why??? Because I started studying only a month back…the study u call a CA study…not the usual me reading some case law and remembering those weird names just because they sound…oh so weird…not because they are part of my examination syllabus (hell it’s such a horrible word!!!)


Whatever that sentence is peaceful…very peaceful..Alhamdullillah….



I want to write so many things..

want to tell so many things….

have started hating so many things….

have started loving so many things...

have so many people to blame…

have sooooooooo many people to thanks…


but I am lost…I mean am at a loss of words..Or may be am lost…whichever is true..I hardly care….the point is there are so many things in my mind that I am not able to comprehend them properly.. It feels like that auditing and costing exam.. Everything in my mind and me at a loss of word…or was I lost??? but now i don’t want to comprehend them….why…?? Because I am happy being like this…


Anyways..what am I doing…TALKING STUDIES ON BLOG ….oh God pls…no one …no one among you people is gonna tell me that I have changed….yes I know that’s true..but let’s keep it like “it’s for the good…”


Ok so the main point..exams are over..and my keyboard will be going under severe torcher….:D :D and may be even you guys :P…I have so much to write..but for the sake of this post let’s keep it till exams…


The good thing : they are over…ALHAMDULILLAH



The bad thing: i have screwed half of them…that amount to 3 outta 6 (what math :D)


The good thing: I realize now what Jaimy and Tarun were doing…when they were looking in the books…they weren’t murmuring..oh sure they weren’t….


The Bad thing: I was murmuring and dreaming while doing so :(


The good thing: I learnt the correct definition of the word “HARDWORK”


The bad thing: I feel I have to refresh my memory over the word “LUCK” (it has to be wid me ..has to)


The good thing: I know what FRIENDS mean..i mean all of them..Mom (yes I know I wrote friends) Lian, Angel, Ram, Fatin, Dhir, Shailu, Shanu,….i get emo when I think of u guys ..i mean…


mom thanks for tolerating my extreme behavior…


Lian, Angel..thanks for getting up in the middle of night and encouraging me with the most loving, caring and zealous words..


Ram..Thanks for being in touch..


Fatin..for the miss calls in morning :) it meant a lot….


Dhir..Oh dear I can’t list down how you supported me in my al sudden mood swings…


Shailu…for constantly reminding me that there someone whom I always tend to forget but he does remember :)…


and Finally Shanu..thanks for fighting, scolding, loving , caring, tolerating, encouraging me every time..It showed your care…even when you behaved in those inhumane ways..:P and even in all your gentleman-ness



There are a lot more ppl I missed…I know..i am sorry ppl…blame it on my poor memory over stuffed with those matter written in Arial, 10, black on CA books.


The Bad thing: I wasn’t being in touch..:( I am sorry….and I was being immature and extreme and emo..i am sorry again ….:(


The good thing: I came closer to my extremism


The bad thing: I still think it wasn’t me


The good thing: I have doubled my faith in GOD…and yes it’s because of the exams


The bad thing: I still sin a lot :(


Ahggg…it’s never ending….basically exams alone did a lot of change in me and my life..Besides the BIG BIG changes already happening in my life sans the effect of exams..I know I won’t be able to come at par with the expectations of people around me, this time…but believe me I tried…I miscalculated and then I failed…I am sorry..but I ll do it…if it goes wrong again…and that won’t let you ppl down…


WHAT AM I THINKING…the result aren’t out…that means I STILL HAVE TIME..and Inshaallah I ll pass…:) Don’t you remember ALLAH is all merciful and that God helps those who help themselves…hell…again I am thinking two contrasting statements at the same time :(..Isn’t this insecurity..nah..let’s say it’s the devil’s work..It’s so easy to do that :P..plus it improves your belief on GOD..YAY!!



So anyways…results aren’t out…and it ll take time…till then…aap main aur mera blog :P



P.S. the post is concerning just the exam..other matters ll be dealt in the subsequent posts

P.P.S. I feel I have lost that “writing” thing in me….do you feel so too..

P.P.P.S. Have a detailed look on my blog….isn’t it kinda different *hint* the pets, personality and stuff :P


20 comments:

Unknown said...

I and preity zinta now declare this blog reopened \:D/

Unknown said...

talking about animal i'm happy that you removed the sheep cause it used to make noise while grazing the grass

Unknown said...

is the park with 1000 rules among the things you hate??

Anonymous said...

Thanks...preeti Zinta...i am so glad that u did the honor..and thanks 2 ur Driver Mcphisto...thanks for holding the ribbon while she did cut it :P :D

ya the sheep was really doing lotta may may...

Anonymous said...

@is the park with 1000 rules among the things you hate??

-------------
ya it's surely in d list..i even hate ark wid ziddy ppl... x-(

Unknown said...

anyways always there for you in which ever way possible. won't comment about the exams cause what ever i'll say to you will apply to me also :P

Unknown said...

Hey i am indeed a driver for preity cause i drive her crazzieee :P
you hate jiddy people more ya bhai behan?? :D

mf husain said...

awesome posts gul......i never knew even confusions can lead to such beautiful descriptions of a human thinking process :)

n im really touched....u value such a lil missd call soo much....

Unknown said...

@gul dun worry baby its gonna be alryt, uncertainty can be your guiding light - U2 :D

Almas Kiran Shamim said...

Assalam gulguli :) :) :) :) :)
welllccoooommmmeee bbbaaaccckkkk
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
inshaAllah u will pass with flying colors..
dont worry bout it oki???///
luv u :)

Anonymous said...

@ fatin....the miss call were on a daily basis...it mean it to me :) specially when i asn able to devote that much time to u ...u were atleast :)

@McPhisto
Exams over...no comments on it..history cannot b erased or modified..agar fail hui to uska khayaal rakhna hai :P

ya bhai behen with taht gal..ughhhh

Anonymous said...

@Mcphisto...at times i feel U2 have a line for every possible situation on earth

@ jalpari
w/salaam aapi...
thanks a tonne..inshallah i ll pass..lets c :)
no worries :)

Unknown said...

During Zoo TV tour U2 were spending 250,000 USD on every gig. just one failure could have led them to bankruptcy in a night. so they were probably quite as confused as you and wrote that uncertainty line.

That girl was asking Rs 50!!! imagine 1500 PM. yeh toh mere monthy expenses se bhi jyada hai**

** condition applied.

Anonymous said...

u know fulll U2 history...dont u???

if not bankruptcy a single paper would have costed me full group :(

but i am uncertain still...only belief on GOD is certain :)

ye to CA student ka stipend hai.... :O

Unknown said...

I read about that in a book which was given to me by a very very dear frnd :D

did you notice that the word belief has a lie between it?? also i read a weird article saying the nation with maximum number of atheist are most peaceful! :O

Anonymous said...

there are only 26 alphabets in English language.its possible that words may rearrange to mean what they are not meant to....ex: stressed--desserts

tum "yaqeen" "tawheed" "bharosa" me khami nikaal k dikaho ;)

there was news on Aaj tak once that world may end in next 48 hours...whom should we believe :@
and besides which is the nation with highest no. of atheist first..den we will decide about it's peacefulness...

believing in GOD and following what He wants you to...is two different thing...just sayingI believe in GOD wont set things automatically correct for u..

As once i heard : Even SATAN does "BELIEVE" in GOd.. ;)

if you follow what GOD wants you to follow..there wont be anything wrong..but humans ll remain humans...

or another option is doing what GOD wants you to but denying that there is no GOD again ll make practically things r8 on earthly world..but i do believe in Akhira...the world beyond this world :)...

so basically anyways if u believe in GOD or if u don't it's the matter of following what GOD wants u to follow..without censoring the part that GOD also wants u to believe in him ;)

Unknown said...

http://bhascience.blogspot.com/2009/06/atheist-nations-are-more-peaceful.html
This is the article i was talking about. Delusion is tolerable, propagation of delusion is not.

There was a news on aajtak "bhajji ko pant utarne ke jurm me dauda dauda ke maara" after 15 mins i get to know he was chased by 5-6 yrs old Joshua s/o of Garry Kirsten :|
Another news was a male contestant slapping a female contestant on a reality TV. Aaajtak played the video nearly 50 times saying that such obscene are shown on TV. I really wonder why do they make such mockery of themselves. Aajtak suxss to core.

Anyways
Jesus never let me down you know Jesus used to show me the score.
Then they put Jesus in show business now it's hard to get in the door.

ǻηgει σբ ❤❤❤s said...

Angel: I came more closer in this peroid of time of happiness and sadness, I tolerated ur frustration :)but it always gives me pleasure, bcz after ur every anger act, i came more closer to u,:)so i m always ready for u r frustration :):) to come out,
I felt that something very imp.thing is warpped in jst one single sentence while ur acknowledging people's contribution. notdemanding anything,dont worry, I m happy wht i got in last 4 days, :):) dont want anything.

ǻηgει σբ ❤❤❤s said...

U r words are magic like u r eyes,wht ever u writes it always has gr8 creativity and devotion to u r intrest,
jst one req. this devotion shud be for u r studies also,:):). angel is always with u..................

Anonymous said...

thanks for all of ur support, care and love.... i am so blessed to have all the diamonds in hands...when world is rich in stones ;)...lucky me :D :D

@ angel

thanks dear..... :) was really touching