Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sleepless Nights


As i type this post, my mobile-cum-watch is teasing me with a time of 4:15 a.m...indeed it's late to be awake at this hour..when i am again supposed to get up by 6..and spend my 8 hours of day in bonded laborship...I can only pray that this seemingly never ending sleepless nights turns into a peaceful nap... eternal?? at this point of time..it hardly matters...


Still A Sleepless night..

Conversing with stars of my

Tragic tales, I cry



P.S. It is filed under Picture Perfect Tales only because i found the pic too beautiful to be disturbed by my silly verses - output of an over-burdened brain.

P.P.S. You believe it or not...you can take the Poet out of the Haiku but not the Haiku out of the Poet...complicated?? I am back with the Haiku.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting :)

Anonymous said...

Not really that interesting nuchu...when it happens in real life..its more of tiring...:P