Monday, February 23, 2009

Answering my friends :)

My mom tells I am unpredictable and its true most of the time. Once a course mate (shouldn’t say ma course mate given she is a full fledged lawyer and is doing CA when I am considered a kid before them) said that I have numerous of thoughts and don’t have proper brain mechanism to canalize them. I term it as being versatile (not confused, as many perceive it), I may be talking on something as unimportant as going to Spencer and may end up on illiteracy and poverty in India. This doesn’t mean I don’t have proper knowledge or interest in specific things; it’s just that hundreds of things fascinate me at the same point of time and I speak out instantly what I feel. I feel this is the time, it’s now or never…

So, why all of a sudden I am writing things, sounding against me? Two very simple reasons for this. First to answer one of my very good friend (hope he is reading this) and others who are confused by the difference between my first and second post in the blog….and second to prove that knowledge can be on issues totally different from each others...and interest may have wide range of flexibility…

So for the first question, as I explained in the very first post of mine that world is strange, I shall stick to the fact that it is and that’s what fascinates me. It fascinate me equally how people with responsibilities can turn their faces from their job as it fascinates me that how God always is kind to me even when at times I don’t deserve it. My point is I made this blog so that I can list down my fascination, my thoughts, my arguments relating to anything and everything. So it’s very normal if you find my posts regarding Chennai riots and my love for colored scarves on the same page. It’s my Paradise and I love the way it is.

Now clarification regarding the second reason. All my life I had a strange love for reading. Strange may be a small word. It was a killing habit. Killing my time, interrupting my studies, limiting my hangouts, everything had to stop if I had something to read. And the "something" was unfortunately never my text book or anything related to it. I used to read newspaper, line by line, magazine, ads by ads, signboards, even the "Inauguration signs" at the entrance of labs, museum etc. So much was I into it that my parents stopped purchasing newspaper one month before my boards.

But today I hardly regret it. If it was not for this habit of mine, I wouldn’t have developed interest in such a wide range of topics. If I am talking to you normally, I can bet you can never ever guess that I will have enough patience to sit down and read something leave writing apart or that I know about Gothic culture and interested in social service alike. This has been a surprise for many and many have actually thought I fake. I would like to be very clear that I hardly give it a damn if you think that my knowledge isn’t original. As a lover of knowledge, I respect every kind of knowledge whether abridged, researched or discovered. Knowledge is information and information can be acquired by many means. I loved what one of my friends wrote as his status message “Ingenuity doesn’t depend upon recognition”. :)

So I think now people will have no problem in digesting my second post of this blog and even I am feeling light ;). Till the next post..

Allah Hafiz

9 comments:

fatin said...

once again very very interesting tp....this one relates 2 me in many ways....pahai ka shauq.....b it any kinda info.....abt sports.....fashion.....movies....resorts..even abt jewellery ( which is a ladies item).....i m used 2 read it all.......top 2 bottom......rite 2 left

Dhir said...

Hmm someone had bad day at office??

Anonymous said...

:O why do have 2 think so..there is a big large world beyond office too ;)

Dhir said...

i wonder who could be the frnd she is answering to.

chinky said...

Some people never go crazy, What truly horrible lives they must live.. ;)

Good to see that 'craziness' widin you Heena :)

Anonymous said...

:D :P don know what to answer...came here as a brk 4m studies 4 5 mins...brain really not working...welcome to my "crazy paradise" chinky :P...

sormita said...

Its gr8 dat u ve been able to discover urself ,i.e. ur flaws nd ur credits so clearly at such an age-u ve ample time to work on urself nd ur "crazyness" :)

Anonymous said...

i agree..

"the woods are lovely dark n deep
but i have promises to keep
and MILES to go before i sleep
and MILES to go before i sleep " :)

Unknown said...

Copied lines
"What you got they can’t steal it
No they can’t even feel it.
What you've got they can't deny it
Can’t sell it, can’t buy it "
so keep walking :)